This article is a very handy step-by step guide to help you launch you own custom drawn product store on Etsy.com. Ecomartists founder Nik Hudson created this tutorial based on what he learned from his own e-commerce experience. In this post, you will find dozens of great tips that will allow you to focus on making sales as quickly as possibe. Who knows, this guide could mark an exciting turning point in your life as you embark on a journey as an ecommerce entrepreneur. Let’s get started.
1. Choose any "Off Platform" Product inside the Ecomartists platform.
2. Use the correct "Product Print-file" when creating your design.
3. Use our Character Placeholders.
4. Upload your custom design as a PSD file (same pixels as printfile) & Submit for Review.
5. The Ecomartists team will Approve Your Design, letting your know it its safe to start selling.
6. Once approved, Create the product On Etsy, using EA product Mockups & Pre-made Ad images.
7. When You make a sale, come back to Ea platform, Order the Product & Submit the Customer images & Details.
8. View Order status inside EA platform.
9. Design & Sell More!
If you do not already have an Etsy store or an etsy profile, You will first need to signup for an account.
Before You create any products, you should setup your etsy store description, User profile image, Store front banner. Do not worry about creating any products at this time, we will cover that later in the article.